Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Almost another book down

I am most of the way through extracting ideas from my Italian cookbook. As Scappi breaks his book into "Books" and not chapters I have one book left, I am intrigued and scared at the same time as it is his book on Pastry! I need to keep in mind the amount of time I will have to prep foods as well as the fact that I will not be able to personally oversee the kitchen. I am simply redacting the recipes for a professional kitchen's use. We will do prep work for them, but not the cooking. This makes me so scared! I just want things to be good, I am not even aiming for perfect!

I have a plan, a cunning plan :) I have enlisted a scribe to be my partner in crime, but more on that later :)

Off to do something useful, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment