Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Cook for sale or rent

At the moment my services are not engaged and I find that I am at loose ends. I currently have only one project in front of me that is rapidly approaching and that is cooking over a fire at Summer Bash at the end of June. I will be cooking with Claudia and teaching her about fire, fire safety and helping her get comfortable cooking over a fire. After that I am not sure what lies ahead until next April when Arts in April rolls around again.

Looking for a head cook? Want a menu? Just looking for help? Let me help!

Qualifications:
Much cooking experience for groups of 30 to 150. Meal planning for breakfast, lunch, supper, feast, coffee / tea time snacks. Works best with 16th Century Italian, English and German. A bit of experience with 16th Century French, Danish and Spanish as well. Can also wander the centuries in English or Italian cooking.

Payment:
At this time my resources are limited but if you can help get me to you, and give me a place to stay, I'm all yours!

I have many ideas cooking at the moment and no real place to explore them. Well, I can explore them but no place to actualize them for a larger audience. My art frustrates me at the moment because it really needs a broad audience to be appreciated and to gather feedback to improve. 

1 comment:

  1. Oooh. We should really see about getting you over to ID. When was the last time you made it over here? Maybe we could plan an event you could come over and cook or teach cooking for...if you can get to IJmuiden, the ferry over to Newcastle is pretty convenient.

    (Last night I dreamt I was headed to Arts in April, rescheduled for early January, and I was so excited because it meant I'd get to eat your cooking.)

    ReplyDelete