Sunday, May 26, 2019

Cooking over a fire

I have decided that i will cook over the fire at an upcoming event at the end of June and have offered to teach any who would like to join. I have at least one candidate interested and I look forward to working with her especially as she has a self professed fear of fire. i am hoping I can help her through this. I am hoping to drum up a bit more interest but we will see. The event is a very lazy and relaxed event so I am trying not to push.

The trouble I am having is what to cook!?! I am at a complete loss at the moment, lol.
I always go through a phase when planning a menu where I don't know what I want to cook but this feels beyond that. There is nothing official tying me to this endeavor and maybe that is what is keeping inspiration from me. What's a cook to do.. sigh.. I guess it is time to hit the books again. Not that I mind, I like reading, I like reading cookbooks (even modern ones) I know I'm weird but join me in my madness and you may learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment