Thursday, February 27, 2020

Hiccoughs and a menu

Seems that my package was labeled by my customs office a letter instead of a package so they sent it back before I could get it... Still no idea where it is as there has been no word from the company who I have both called and e mailed.

I am cooking this weekend and with the amount of recent stress the menu is simple and from my catalogue of things.

Friday Travelers Fare
Onion soup
Bread
Butter
Cheese

Saturday Breakfast
Brotchen Sliced meats Sliced cheese
Nutella Jam Butter
Hard boiled eggs
Coffee Tea

Saturday Lunch
Salad Dressing
Onion tart Pumpkin Tourte

Saturday Feast:
Hodgepodge* Moorish Eggplant
Frumenty@ Mushrooms and leeks
Soup of fresh peas *
Pear Pudding

Sunday Breakfast
Brotchen Sliced meats Sliced cheese
Nutella Jam Butter
Coffee Tea
Leftovers to eat or take with you


* Alternate dish for Catalina
@ Alternate dish for Kara

No comments:

Post a Comment