Thursday, October 24, 2019

Saturday it starts

Saturday I start my cook book project. This is going to take a while and I'm OK with that. I have enlisted Brindis's help in testing my redaction as well as transcribing them to be both American and European measure.

I am hoping to be complete within a year, maybe 6 months if I find the time but I am not in a hurry. I want it done well not done quickly.

I am retesting recipes that I only made for a single event .. I am at a loss for some things though as they are on a dead laptop or a desktop that I don't have access too. If anyone out there can help me with the dead laptop... please!!!! The screen is dead on it. Really that is the only thing. I have tried hooking it to my TV but I don't seem to have the right cables for that. I really think it just needs to be hooked to a monitor and my info extracted off it. So much research and redactions on there.. I need to get them!

Anyway, updates as it goes.

Saturday I will do the rice fritters, rice tart, a chicken recipe and maybe another crack at mustard. I'd like to get more done, Maybe the custard fritter to try to get a sense of proportions for increasing as the increasing went wonky the last time it was tried, Though someone else did the math on that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment