Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Changes

I don't often post things solely of a personal nature unless they relate to my hobby in some way, and this is only tangential although it affects it a lot.

As those close to me know I have been looking for work, training, anything to move myself forward. Well, it is happening an opportunity for job training that will leave me with a job and a certificate. I knew this would require sacrifices to be made, I am just sad that it is my entire spring, summer, and most of fall, but in the end. I will be in a much better place. So if you were counting on seeing me this year, sadly it will not likely happen, but this should mean good things for 2025!!! Raise a drink for me, send me a picture, have a great time and I will see you when I reach the other side.

Yis, 
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment