Saturday, November 18, 2023

The newest project: Feast at in person KU

November 10-12 2023 finds Drachenwald's Kingdom University being held in the lands of Knights Crossing. We have a lovely site that will hopefully give us everything we need. 


The staff is a fabulous blend from every region of the kingdom! I do mean ALL the regions too. With a diverse crew from the central lands and the help of those most distant this will be a most excellent event.


I will have the task of being in charge of food. Friday night will be handled by Bryndis, Breakfast By Mari Jean (she will help production line lunch as well) and the rest of lunch and Feast will fall to me. I have enlisted the help of Eira from the far reaches of our north (Hamburg) To help me and be my second. 

I have chosen a few recipes from a Translation of Libro di cucina/ Libro per cuoco (14th/15th c.)  (Anonimo Veneziano)

Translated 2003 to January 2005 CE by Helewyse de Birkestad, OL  (MKA Louise Smithson) from the transcription of  Ludovico Frati (ed.): Libro di cucina del secolo XIV. Livorno 1899 prepared and made available online by Thomas Gloning.

Last updated March 28th 2005.

You may use/ distribute this version for non-profit use only (scholarly, private use) provided that this header is included.  Contact me by email at helewyse@yahoo.com ( https://www.medievalcookery.com/helewyse/libro.html )


With the bulk of the recipes coming from The Neapolitan Collection.

More to follow, with recipes


No comments:

Post a Comment