Monday, November 1, 2021

Gifts: given and received

This post has taken me most of a week to put together. I am battling a chest cold now. The sinus crap headed south, ugh!

I received quite a few things. Thank you to everyone!! The thoughtfulness and love is overwhelming .

I received some words.



Some tools

<---- From Daria From Kara (Under)

Some books
                                    Volker and Gunhild                    Judith

Giano ( an iron fist to rile my apprentices)

Sometimes the packaging was just as awesome

Elissa von Berenklaw
<---Hanna, Margareta (middle) Katherina Mornewegh --->


Nathalie                                         Swanhilde and Anke                Hannah        


Picture cookies in the basket under the crochet ( From Daria, crochet by her friend, freehanded!)

To wear!
Ava van Alcemere              Site token by Ld Simmeon                Alissa van Bereklaw

To eat and drink!


<---Tova knows me well, as does Hiltrude, Special connections with Aetta

To grown my own! ( wish me luck Nathalie)


To eat with (Margareta)



For tears of sadness and joy
<----Bridget Greywolf  and Her Majesty Jaqueline ------>



Anyone or anything I have missed I deeply apologize It was a blur of a weekend and I did the best I could to remember.


Gifts I gave
I made vigil tokens from wooden 'spice' spoon, stamped and lacquered to be food safe.



And for my speakers and others important to the ceremony I made rings! With the help of Baroness Estrid








No comments:

Post a Comment