Tuesday, October 25, 2022

A year and 2 days

 It has been 1 year and 2 days since my elevation. 

What have I discovered? 

I have been discovering what sort of peer I want to be, and what I don't want to be. 

I will likely be hands on (when I can). I like to DO things. I like to learn things.

I will serve but I will also cook! I was told now is the time for me to step back and let others come forward. While that sounds ideal, we do not seem to have the cooking population locally to support that entirely, Also... I like cooking! I enjoy it! I do it because I love it, not because I have to. I have a couple of things brewing (big and small)  and look forward to each of them!

I have more to offer than I first thought I did. While my primary art is cooking. I also research, I also motivate, I inspire and I spark curiosity in people. Even when their art is not my own. 

I will speak up
I will speak honestly
I will speak truth
I will be gentle
I will be kind
I will learn
I will grow
I will do better and be better


No comments:

Post a Comment