Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Looking back

For some reason today I find myself looking back on my body of work. I am grateful that when I started the journey with Judith she had me fill out what we called a 'post mortem' a review of the event and a close look at the good and the bad. I diligently filled these out no more than a week after the event so that things were still fresh in my mind and in some cases I started them as soon as I got home. While looking for things to cook for a virtual feast and Laurel Prize display this weekend I began reading them. It is amazing some of the insights I have had and the slow build of confidence over the years. My apprentice journey has been 9 years (and a bit at this point because of world circumstances etc.) I actually consider that part done and am on a current path of vigilant, a path of reflection as well as looking to the future, contemplation and excitement. I look forward to continuing to learn and teaching (as best I can). I am thinking many things hope to continue to make proud the people who have stood behind me on this path.

No comments:

Post a Comment